Skip to content
- 1 pound penne noodles
- 2 tablespoons Sundried Tomato & Basil Dip Mix
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Cook pasta as directed and drain.
- Put the Sundried Tomato & Basil dip mix in a bowl and add 2 tbsp water to it. Let it sit for 10 minutes.
- Add ½ cup olive oil and mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the pasta.
- Add spinach, pine nuts, parmesan and season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Serve chilled or at room temperature.