This slightly sweet marinade is especially good with chicken wings. Marinate the wings in the marinade overnight, and then grill them on the barbeque the next day. Alternatively, roast the wings in a large roasting pan in the oven at 400 F for about 15 minutes.
- 1/2 cup Spicy Tarragon Mustard Sauce
- 1/2 cup Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup ground sesame seeds
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes for added heat (optional)
- Place mustard in a large bowl.
- Slowly add the oil, whisk to make a smooth emulsion.
- Add lemon juice and soy sauce and whisk.
- Add all other ingredients and mix well. The marinade can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to two weeks.