If using bamboo skewers, make sure to soak them in water for at least an hour to prevent burning.
- 2 Skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded, cored and cut into chunks
- 1 medium red onion, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons Spicy Madras Dip Mix
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine oil, lemon juice, and spicy Madras Dip mix in a bowl.
- Mix well. Add chicken, stir to coat, cover and refrigerate for about 30 minutes.
- Place a piece of pepper and onion at the bottom of the skewer, then thread 6 to 8 chicken cubes and again add pepper and onion.
- Grill over medum heat for 3 minutes per side or until chicken is no longer pink inside.
- Serve with Naan Bread and yogurt.