Skip to content
- 1 loaf of crusty bread (10 cups, 1/2" cubed)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 1 jar Celestial Delights Spicy Cranberry Apple Chutney
- 1 tablespoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place cubed bread on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until cubes are dry and light brown.
- Melt butter in a sauté pan over medium heat. Add onions and celery and sauté until tender.
- Stir in the Spicy Cranberry Apple Chutney, sage, thyme, salt & pepper. Add chicken stock and heat.
- Place toasted bread in a bowl, and add the heated Spicy cranberry apple chutney mixture over the bread and toss.
Use stuffing in poultry or pork. Can be baked in a dish as a side dish.