Skip to content
- tablespoon Spicy Ginger Oil
- 1 large diced onion
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated ginger
- 4 chili peppers, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 16 oz can coconut milk
- mangos, peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 teaspoon minced cilantro
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium/high heat.
- Add onion, garlic, ginger, peppers and stir-fry until onions are translucent.
- Add coriander, cumin and turmeric. Cook for one minute.
- Add coconut milk and half of the mangos.
- Cook over medium heat until the liquid is reduced by half.
- Add shrimp and remaining mango and cook until shrimp is cooked through, appearing pink.
- Garnish with cilantro and serve.