Skip to content
- 1/2 cup Ricotta cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon Celestial Delights Dilly Dip Mix
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 endives, petaled
- 48 small shrimp, cooked and peeled
- Pour ricotta in a sieve and let it drain for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- In a bowl mix Ricotta with lemon zest, dill dip mix, and lightly season with salt and pepper.
- Evenly distribute the cheese mixture onto the endive petals. Top with shrimp and sprinkle with cracked pepper.
- Keep refrigerated until serving time.