Skip to content
- 3 pounds small red potatoes, with skins on
- 5 tablespoons plus 2 tablespoons Celestial Delights Brandy Peppercorn Mustard Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Celestial Delights Infused Roasted Garlic Grapeseed Oil
- 2 shallots, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 3 scallions minced
- Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Mix mustard, garlic oil, potatoes in a large bowl. Place on a baking sheet and sprinkle shallots on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until potatoes soft.
- Slice the hot potatoes into ½ inch rounds. Put potatoes and shallots in a mixing bowl.
- In a small bowl combine sour cream, mayo, scallions and the 2 tbsp mustard sauce, pour the dressing over the hot potatoes and stir. Add pepper to taste.
- Cool potato salad to room temperature and then chill overnight.