Skip to content
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 1/2 cup Celestial Delights Spicy Mango Chutney
- 6 8" sandwich wraps
- Baby spinach
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line baking sheet with foil. Place chicken pieces on sheet and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake for 40-50 minutes until chicken is cooked and juices run clear, and the shred.
- Combine chicken with remaining ingredients except wraps and baby spinach. Mix well. Place a generous scoop of chicken salad in the center of the wrap.
- Top with baby spinach. Fold in the edges and roll up. Repeat with remaining wraps. Rice paper wraps can also be used.