Skip to content
- 1 pound Vegetables (Peppers, Onions, Zucchini, Eggplant)
- 1 tablespoon Light Oil
- 2 tablespoons Italian Bread Dipper (Shake well)
- Salt & Pepper
- Wash and cut vegetables in thick slices.
- Brush with oil; season with salt and pepper.
- Place over grill over medium heat; turning once, for 10 mins. or until vegetables are cooked.
- Remove from grill and place in a shallow dish and drizzle with Italian Bread Dipper.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the vegetables for added flavor.