Skip to content
- 8 small new potatoes (about 1 lb)
- 2 tablespoons Hot Eastern Spice Oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Scrub potatoes; do not peel.
- Boil in salted water and cook for 10-15 minutes or just until tender; drain well and cut in half.
- In a bowl mix Hot Eastern Spice Oil, chives, Parmesan, salt and pepper.
- Add potatoes, coat well; thread onto skewers.
- Grill over medium high heat, brushing often with remaining mixture, for 6-10 minutes or heated through and skins crisp.