Skip to content
- 2 tablespoons Spinach Dip Mix
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 4 ounces feta cheese
- 2 ounces diced black olives
- 1 cup diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Shape dough into 6 five-inch individual pizza crusts.
- Pre-bake dough for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F. Set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the spinach dip mix and yogurt.
- Spread mixture on partially baked crusts, and then sprinkle each crust with feta cheese, olives, tomatoes onions and mint leaves.
- Return the crusts to the oven and bake for an additional 10-15 minutes until the crusts are golden brown.