Skip to content
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup plain low fat yogurt
- 4 teaspoons light oil
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Myrtle-Dill Mustard Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 tablespoon Seafood Grilling Rub
- 1/2 pound Salmon fillets
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 F.
- In a mixing bowl combine sour cream, yogurt, half of oil, Tabasco, and grilling rub. Whisk well.
- Coat the bottom of baking dish with the remaining oil.
- Lay Salmon fillets on baking dish and baste with Lemon Myrtle-Dill Mustard Sauce, sprinkle with salt and pepper and bake until flesh is opaque; 10-12 mins.
- Slice the fillets into serving size pieces and top with sauce.