An elegant dish to serve to company. Sauce can be made ahead and refrigerated.
This is a great accompaniment to fish, meat or chicken.
- 3 cups Coleslaw Mix (cabbage & carrots)
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon small capers
- 1 tablespoon diced dill pickle
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Vodka Infused Raspberry Thyme Mustard Sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped coriander
- Mix coleslaw mix, onion, capers and dill pickle in a bowl.
- In a separate dish mix mayonnaise, mustard sauce, lemon juice salt and pepper together.
- Add over the salad and toss thoroughly. Place dressed salad onto a clean dish and sprinkle with sesame seeds and coriander.