Skip to content
- 1 pound boneless leg of lamb, cubed
- 4 tablespoons Coffee BBQ Rub
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 lemon, zest & juice
- Wooden skewers
- In a medium bowl, mix Coffee BBQ Rub, oil, lemon juice and zest together.
- Add cubed lamb pieces and toss well.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, and up to 2 hrs.
- Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 10 minutes. Thread 4 or 5 pieces of lamb onto the skewers.
- Roast in a preheated oven at 350 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes or grill over medium heat for 3-4 minutes per side. Lamb should be pink in the center, not over cooked. Serve over rice.