Hot Tip: Try with Salmon or Shrimp
- 12 Wonton wrappers (large 6x6 size) each cut into 4 squares
- Vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 3 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3 tablespoons Celestial Delights Spicy Mango Chutney
- 2 teaspoons Celestial Delights Spicy Madras Dip Mix
- 3 ounces chicken breasts, cooked and coarsely chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 F.
- Brush wonton squares on one side with oil and press into a mini muffin cups, oiled side down.
- Bake wonton cups for about 10 mins, or until golden brown. Cool completely in tins.
- Blend mayonnaise, cilantro, lime juice, chutney and dip mix in a bowl. Stir in the chicken. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon 1 tsp salad mixture into the wonton cups and serve.