Toss baby spinach with the mustard sauce vinaigrette*, and divide among plates. Top with chicken. Garnish with tomatoes, if desired.
Serve with Roasted Garlic & Parsley mustard sauce from the jar.
*Mustard Sauce Vinaigrette
1 tbsp Mustard Sauce
1 tsp oil
½ tsp wine vinegar
Salt & pepper to taste
Mix together and use.
** Hot Tip: Try with these other flavours too!
Brandy Peppercorn Mustard Sauce
Spicy Tarragon Mustard Sauce
Balsamic Basil Mustard Sauce
- 1 cup Roasted Garlic & Parsley Mustard Sauce
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 2 chickens halved, backbone removed
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 2 cups red & yellow cherry tomatoes, halved (optional)
- Mix Roasted Garlic & Parsley Mustard Sauce and oil.
- Add chicken and refrigerate at least 2 hours. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Remove chicken from marinade, reserve marinade. Place chicken skin side up on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Roast chicken 55 minutes, basting occasionally with reserved marinade and pan drippings. Increase heat to 400 F.
- Roast chicken until skin is deep golden brown and juices run clear when the thickest part of thigh is pierced, about 15 minutes. Discard unused marinade.