A great centerpiece for your next get together.
- 1 packet of frozen Puff Pastry
- 1 jar Celestial Delights Spicy Mango Chutney or Wild Blueberry Peach Chutney
- 1 wheel of Brie (Remove skin if preferred)
- 1 egg white (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Allow pastry to thaw. Roll out pastry on a floured surface to double its size. Move the dough to a greased cookie sheet
- Place the Brie in the center of the pastry and indent the cheese center to allow for the chutney.
- Pour the chutney onto the Brie. Bring all sides of the dough to the center forming a bag. Gather and pinch the dough together above the Brie. Be creative.
- Brush the dough with egg white
- Place in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until the dough is golden brown. Remove and allow to cool for a few minutes before serving.