A refreshing salsa for warm summer evening. Serve with tortilla chips or serve with grilled or baked fish. Add mangos or grilled corn or grapes or even strawberries to make a fruity salsa.
*Hot Tip: Try with these other flavours too!
Hot & Spicy Mexican Dip Mix
Roasted Garlic & Leek Dip Mix
Spinach Dip Mix
- 2 plum tomatoes chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon Jalapeno & Cilantro Dip Mix
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon red or white wine vinegar
- 4 ounces crubled feta cheese
- In a bowl, mix tomatoes, avocados, onion, parsley and Jalapeno & Cilantro Dip Mix. Sundried Tomato & Basil Dip Mix
- Gently stir in the oil & vinegar. Then add feta.
- Cover and chill for 2-6 hours.